Social Media Marketing for Law Firms
There are two reasons why your law firm needs to be using social media:
- Conversations are moving online - potential clients are seeking referrals through social networks
- Search engines take social activity into account when ranking your site - so it can help improve your listings
If your law firm isn’t taking part in the conversation, you could be missing out on leads and the opportunity to respond to people talking about your brand.
In the long run, you could also be damaging your position in the search engines.
Where's the evidence?
At the time of writing:
- Facebook has 845 million active users;
- Google’s ‘Search, Plus Your World’ delivers results based on social recommendations;
- The search giant has also created its own social network, Google+, and has said that it takes social signals like Twitter retweets and brand mentions into account when ranking sites;
- Twitter has 175 million registered users and is growing fast.
- LinkedIn members have tripled since 2009 to over 10 million
- There are over 530,000 UK business owners on LinkedIn.
What 1st4Law from I-COM can do for your law firm
Our social media marketing consultants work with a range of legal businesses. We will establish a detailed, month-by-month strategy and create a bespoke package tailored to your requirements.
We can set up and maintain accounts on the most appropriate social networks or provide consultancy and training for in-house social media managers, run competitions designed to give your brand a boost and create shareable content that will get your firm noticed.
Find out more
Call 0161 402 3170 to speak to a member of our specialist legal marketing team about the benefits of social media for law firms, or fill in the form on this page.